- I want to be alone about 75% of the time.
- I think the things most people talk about are boring. I’m always testing people to see if I can talk to them about the things that really matter to me (usually I can’t).
- I’d rather have one person in my life who gets me than dozens of people who just know me.
- I know my friends better than they know themselves (but I can’t tell them that).
- Sometimes I wish I could disappear. But not forever — just for a little while — and I’d take pictures while I was gone. ;)
- I’m a perfectionist and I obsess over little things, like how the decorations in my room look or what clothes I should wear. I spend more time on projects than I let on to other people.
- If I just had a little more time, I think I could figure everything out.
- I don’t have a lot of fun just hanging out.
- I’d rather use conversation to talk to someone about their true thoughts and feelings (but this doesn’t happen at group dinners or parties, so I avoid these things).
- I love going to a movie/concert/museum with someone who is just as quietly absorbed in it as I am. (I’m always looking for that person, but I rarely find them.)
- I get depressed when no one seems to get me. I get depressed when it hasn’t been sunny for days.
- I worry that I’m wasting my time and my abilities.
- I wish everyone could just be quiet for a little while without being awkward about it.
- I wish I could be an extrovert sometimes because their lives seem easier.
- I feel really bad when someone asks me to hang out and I turn them down. I can tell I’m hurting them, and that hurts me.
- I have to be at the top of my game when I socialize or go to work (not sick or sleep-deprived, and comfortable), otherwise those things are painfully exhausting for me.
- I enjoy things more in retrospect than I do in the present moment. I look forward to things I’m planning, but when they actually arrive, I’m thinking about the next thing.
- Things never turn out as good as I see them in my head.
- I feel closest to the people in my life when I’m away from them, and I have time to think about them (not when I’m actually with them — I wish it could be when I’m with them).
- I’m a perfectionist when it comes to relationships (dating), and I think the grass is always greener on the other side. I worry that I’ll never find someone who will live up to my standards.
i have never had a personality test be so accurate..
it’s 4:30 am forgive me 4 this lameness
Vampire Follies 1929 (Black Dove)
I don’t wanna tell you how much time I put into this, but it’s enough that you should definitely watch it.
Put this on display after I die. My whole being is in it. Or maybe I not; I mean, well, uh…
Basically what I’m saying is I’m really happy with this so press play ya donks.
this is still the best video i’ve ever done, i cannot believe that i found footage that directly fit “slow cocaine, tapioca, oboe, poet and play poker” blosc is unbelievable
#5560: in the, up the
dash is named dash because he runs really fast
violet is named violet because ultraviolet rays are invisible to the human eye
so what’s jack jack’s name got to do with his power
jack of all trades because he has so many powers